Lancaster, PA Landmarks Skyline Made in USA T-Shirt
Lancaster, PA is beloved by citizens and visitors. From its humble beginnings known as "Hickory Town," the city was laid out by James Hamilton in 1729. Our shirt features favorite landmarks: Long’s Park, Fulton Theatre, Prince Street, Gallery Row, Central Market, The Griest Building, King Street, Penn Square, Binns Park, Queen Street, The 300 Block, and Buchanan Park.
- Shirt color: royal blue
- Ink: white
- Made in USA by Royal Apparel
- Fabric: 30/1 combed ring spun 100% cotton 4.4 oz/sq yd
- Set on rib collar; double needle sleeve hem & bottom hem
- Tear-away label
- Designed and screen-printed in Lancaster, PA
- Allow for some small amount of shrinkage after washing
- Thanks for shopping local!
If you ever happen to be in our beautiful city please drop by our brick and mortar store:
310 N Queen St
Lancaster PA 17603