Thaddeus Stevens 'Badassity' Lancaster, PA Made in USA T-Shirt
Thaddeus Stevens, who moved to Lancaster, PA, in 1842, believed that not only should slavery be abolished, but that African-Americans should be given a stake in the South’s future through the confiscation of land from planters to be distributed to the freedmen. His plans went too far for the Moderate Republicans and were not enacted. In our opinion, Stevens was a badass who exhibited total badassity.
- Shirt color: natural
- Ink: black
- Made in USA by Royal Apparel
- Fabric: 30/1 combed ring spun 100% cotton 4.4 oz/sq yd
- Set on rib collar; double needle sleeve hem & bottom hem
- Tear-away label
- Designed and screen-printed in Lancaster, PA
- Allow for some small amount of shrinkage after washing
- Thanks for shopping local!
If you ever happen to be in our beautiful city please drop by our brick and mortar store:
310 N Queen St
Lancaster PA 17603