*SALE* Drink Local Lancaster, PA Beer Made in USA T-Shirt
Lancaster, Pennsylvania, was known as “Little Munich” in the late 1800s and by 1873, the county’s 14 breweries were producing more than 750,000 gallons of beer annually. But that reign ended on November 30, 1918, when all beer-making ceased due to federal prohibition. Today, there are 22 breweries in Lancaster County, including those named on this exclusive Lancaster beer-drinking companion poster.
- Shirt color: navy
- Ink: light gray
- Made in USA by Royal Apparel
- Fabric: 30/1 combed ring spun 100% cotton 4.4 oz/sq yd
- Set on rib collar; double needle sleeve hem & bottom hem
- Tear-away label
- Designed and printed in Lancaster, PA
- Allow for some small amount of shrinkage after washing
- Thanks for shopping local!
If you ever happen to be in our beautiful city please drop by our brick and mortar store,
310 N Queen St
Lancaster PA 17603